Hotel Management & Intelligent Locks
STREAMLINED OPERATIONS FROM BACK-OF-HOUSE TO FRONT DESK.
Be part of the latest in hotel management, with a thorough understanding of hotel operations and guest needs while also providing the most advanced security management system for hotel properties.
- Industry-specific software helping over 10,000 hospitality properties worldwide gain and maintain industry leadership.
- Quantifiable improvements that mean spending less time on operations and more effectively manage your hotel and operations.
- Improves maintenance planning and makes guest room turnover quicker and more coordinated.
Guest Room Management
- Keyless Locks and Check In/out management
- Cards, Bluetooth, NFC room access
- Energy Saving
- Intelligent Occupancy Sensing
- Light Control
- Curtains & Shades Control
- HVAV Monitor and Control
- Integrated DND, Clean, Laundry & Service indicators
- IP Telephony Room Control
- Bed Side Panels
- Smart Panels
- Inter-department Calls
- Voice Message Recording
- Smart Integration with Public Announcement System
- Smart Integration
- Various Product Range based on
usage and application
Hotels Energy Saving Devices
Energy usage is one of the highest operating expenses the hotel industry incurs and remains the second-largest cost hotels have to contend with, right behind labor. The cost of electricity has risen drastically in the past few years and will only continue to rise. On average, 90% of wasted electricity usage comes from the guest room, which can be your property’s most unmanaged resource (a guest room Air Conditioning/Heating (HVAC) system can represent 70-90% of that wasted electricity). Conservation is quickly becoming the cheapest and easiest solution to the problem.
The solution allows hotels and commercial buildings to optimize energy consumption by turning off lighting and adjusting climate control systems when people are not in the room for long periods of time.
Intelligent Occupancy Sensing
Intelligent Occupancy Monitoring, keeps track of the room’s activities and can identify when the room is not occupied anymore, and based on the un-occupancy state, the solution will trigger the energy saving mode which will reduce unnecessary power consumption.